Your company’s productivity is burdened by long cycle times, high costs, a lack of coordination, and low employee motivation? We will enhance your efficiency sustainably.
In such a situation, we first take a look at the production chain and analyze causes and potentials. We use a systematic approach and weigh all issues based on the Pareto principle.
Our range of services includes:
- Analysis of potentials with a specific action plan
- Implementation of the measures in conjunction with recording the results
- Sustainability support, establishment of a continuous improvement process
During the project, we rely on a mix of proven and innovative methods, management and moderation techniques.
This allows us to achieve:
- Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) and output increases
- Inventory reduction
- Cycle time reduction
- Improvements in delivery reliability
- Process realignment towards added value
- Transparency as a basis for further improvements through monitoring of key performance indicators (KPI), target deviation analysis, and resource tracking
A listed company is unsatisfied with low productivity in a European plant.
- New maintenance program for machinery and equipment
- Tool overhaul
- Introduction of a new production planning strategy
- Streamlining of the operating structure
- Implementation of lean thinking
- Reduction of rejects by 30%
- Increase in service life
- OEE increase by 15%
- Reduction of inventory by 25%
- Favorable site image among customers thanks to significant improvements in visual appearance